Saturday, May 9, 2009

Beach Day


This is where I spent my day today, toes in the sand and having the view of the East China Sea before me. It was so gorgeous outside. Everyone had the same idea. The beach was packed but not unbearable. The temps. are warm but not too hot. Maya and Jasmine spent most of their time on the three story slide and water sprinkler area. It was so relaxing. I could live here, oh, I do :) We are coming back tomorrow for Mother's Day. After all, it's MY day and I can do what I want.


Kiera was at another birthday party and getting her toe nails done at Cocok. She's so lucky. This time she decided on lion faces and paw prints. Cute!

Once we left the beach and picked up Kiera, we headed to the video store to pick up some movies for tonight. For sure I was going to get Benjamin Button but they didn't have it even out to rent (but I could buy it, no thank you). So we settled on Happily Never After 2 (no thank you), Hotel For Dogs (no thank you) and Bench warmers (again, no thank you). So, I blog.

Best Blogger Tips