Thursday, July 2, 2009

5 more years


The Oath of Enlistment

I, _, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.


Today Charlie reenlisted for his last five years until retirement. This is the first time the girls and I have been apart of this ceremony. His first reenlistment was done at our first duty station in Wyoming. Charlie didn't see it as important at that time. His second reenlistment was done in Saudia Arebia. So we missed out on it as well.


As you can see he did it at the beach. What better place? You can reenlist anywhere you chose. It was a beautiful day. We are so proud of Charlie for serving our country and making the oath once again.












Best Blogger Tips